- 1 box classic yellow or white cake mix, prepared as directed with water, eggs and oil (proportions vary depending on brand)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup Dunkin' Vanilla Extra Extra® Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Dunkin' Vanilla Extra Extra Creamer
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or other fresh berries
- Prepare cake as directed on box and bake in a 13x9-inch pan. Allow to cool completely. Combine sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and Dunkin' Vanilla Extra Extra Creamer in a bowl. Use a fork to poke holes all across the cooled cake. Pour milk/creamer mixture over cake, cover and refrigerate until all liquid has been absorbed, about an hour.
- To serve, combine heavy cream and Dunkin' Vanilla Extra Extra Creamer in a bowl and use an electric mixer to whip until stiff peaks appear. Spread over top of cake and garnish with berries. Refrigerate any leftovers.