- 1/4 cup Dunkin' Caramel Extra Extra® Creamer
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Baskin-Robbins® vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1-2 tsp caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp caramel corn/peanut mix, such as Cracker Jack®
- Combine Dunkin' Caramel Extra Extra Creamer, milk, ice cream and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with peanuts and caramel corn. Makes one 12 oz serving.